- protein quality issues, dead kitten amino acids and other things big supp doesn’t want you to know (must read)
- Yoked fans of Southern cooking rejoice – there is a compound in green tomatoes that increases muscle and prevents wasting
- Advice on selenium supplementation might not be one size fits all. Should you be eating selenium rich foods?
- Next time you hit up the olive garden, just close your eyes and imagine it’s a grass fed steak. The placebo effect works with food too.
- If you’ve been chomping down on snickers bars for their polyphenol content, Dr. Andro would like to have a word with you
- Everything in moderation – great advice if you hope to stay obese and diabetic but a bad way to approach low carb dieting.
- If you’re going to eat too many calories, it’s better to do it with bigger meals instead of snacks, according to the latest study. Related: don’t overdo it though
- Pile on the butter! Dairy fat is linked to an increase in insulin sensitivity in the liver and pancreas
- Get your sneakers and eat your (metaphorical) vegetables. Out in nature preferably
- While you’re at it, make sure those sneakers are minimalist to take advantage of huge benefits in heel alignment and arch height
- Salt water and stinging sea creatures beset the woman looking to complete the world’s longest triathlon
- Cut 5 seconds off your 100m swim time by taking 15 minutes to warm up right
- An oldie but goodie: when it comes to periodization, it’s better to switch up intensity daily than weekly
- The iliopsoas are so much more than a word that is tough to say five times fast. Using the iliopsoas from your snatch to your jog.
- The power can literally be in your hands once you start incorporating the farmer’s walk into your training.
- What hurts vs. what works: why you shouldn’t cancel your gym membership after 3 easy payments of $19.99 for the latest home workout
- If you haven’t been scared straight yet, losing sleep will now cost you your precious gains according to the latest study
- Crossfit finally catches a break on T-nation! In defense of crossfit by Chris Shugart
- This nifty little sphere might be the future of bottled water.
- Not now chief, I’m in the zone. The five unspoken rules of crossfit etiquette…uh… spoken
- You might be at risk doing anything physical, but what about the rewards?
- Is the department of defense considering a ban of crossfit in the military?
- I might be lucky to be confused as to why this article was written. I’ll just leave this here…