No products in the cart.
- How good are you really feeling? Four objective ways to test recovery status before your next workout
- Yes, it really looks like we are getting stronger, faster and better according to this latest TED talk on how records keep getting shattered
- …although we still probably don’t hold a candle to our ancestors who hauled antelope carcasses around all day.
- Throw out your ice packs people. The age of RICE has come to a close as researchers come to terms with the benefits of inflammation around injury
- Whether you believe your training is killer or not, you’ll be right. Does the placebo effect apply to exercise?
- Speaking of placebos, the newest recovery oil on the market has some interesting implications for ice baths
- Eric Cressey on why salty Ukranian engineers might hold the key to our nation’s athletic development
- An interview with one of the most powerful young olympic weightlifter in America on the road recovery
- Chickens, America’s obesity belt, and now food workers join those that are hurt by our chicken nugget habit.
- Supplement regulation is broken. How the system is hampered from protecting consumers in a timely fashion.
- An interesting look at increased omega 3 intake – is it correlated with saturated fat intake and if so, what is driving health improvements?
- America’s latest export – diabetes. How the rising global middle class is reacting to changes in lifestyle.
- How to get back on the wagon without getting too dusty when you take a dietary detour
- What does the research say about the danger of microwaving food? A skepical look from SBM
- Some X games athletes take risks on jumping 150 foot half pipes, but don’t take chances on gluten.
- Are you sad or just hungry? Examining the overlap between depression and food addiction.
- Your gains are at risk if you aren’t listening to this every day
- The common gene associated with an increased risk of Alzheimer’s may be minimized by increased physical activity
- Strong people are the result of a strong mind. How to cultivate that strength in the weightroom and in life
- Pneumonia, UTIs and gonorrhea: three diseases that might be back for good if we keep messing up antibiotics use
- Once you can scan the nutritional content of your food directly, you’ll never have to look up macros again
- NPR is jumping on the epigenetics train with this latest article on the effect of pre-pregnancy nutrition on children
- The couples that shred WODs together, stay together. Especially in the Master’s division of the Crossfit Games
- Vampires and Elizabeth Bathory are the true hipsters on the latest anti-aging trend – blood of the young
- “Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul”. Why it’s never too late to turn around health.